Saturday, May 14, 2016

We've got Spirit! Yes, we do!

My children look forward to this week every year, where the school does a Spirit week, where each day has a theme and the kids do their best to dress the part.  I don't know where they get their craziness from but I love the fact that they have such spirit!

First day was mix-match day.  And I hate to say it, but I think they nailed it!
 The second day was twin day.
Kate and her bestie, Ryann, were spot on!
 Lizzie and her friend, Tynlee, were two cute for words!
 Then, came their superhero day.  Unfortunately, they couldn't wear costumes, so this is what we came up with.  Cole had his Captain America shirt (changes colors in the sun), Kate wanted to be supergirl and Lizzie was Batwoman.  For impromptu shirts, it was undershirts and sharpies to the rescue!  I think they turned out just fine, if I do say so myself!
 And this is their Superhero poses.  What funny kids!
 Superhero day was also field day at school where I was able to help out with some of the events.  These kids loved being able to spend 2 hours out on the field playing all sorts of games, including water games!


 I even got to hang with this cute nephew of mine - so glad that he is still happy to take pictures with me!  Love ya, Nate!
 Then, there was sports day - it was supposed to be your favorite jersey but these two cuties opted for their matching shirts instead.  Ah, sisterly love!
 And last, but not least...crazy hair day.  Yep, they all chose their own styles and I did my best to make all their hair dreams come true.
 I love this crazy bunch of mine!

No comments: