What would the Christmas season be without a trip to the Mesa Temple for Temple lights...
The true meaning of Christmas
It was a beautiful night, not too cold, to walk the grounds, seeing the lights and story of the Savior's birth and enjoy the new Visitor Center which highlights all sorts of different nativities from around the world. It's one of my favorite things to do for the holidays.
We were
lucky to have some out of town company join us this year...Jacob and
Victoria and Sarah and Austin. Jacob & Victoria joined us a few
days before Christmas for a friend's wedding and stayed with us, so of
course, we had to show them some of the sights of Arizona. It was fun
having them staying with us and the girls just couldn't get enough of
Victoria.
These girls, I just love and I love that they put up with all my craziness.
It's never easy keeping a group this big close together but it seemed to work out and no one got lost! Wahoo! That's a success I say.
But what I love the most is that they love being together and enjoying these things together as a family. I remember growing up near my cousins and they were truly my best friends. I hope they stay close forever. Because families are forever.





No comments:
Post a Comment