Better late than never.....Here are a few pictures of the fun festivities for Halloween. Jared and I attended a Halloween Adult party one night while Joy was so kind to come and watch baby Lizzie for us. For family night, we went to the pumpkin patch with the Grays. Cole loved running around the pumpkin patch with Nathan and picking out a pumpkin to carve. Kate, on the other hand, just loved getting her picture taken with Elizabeth. Halloween night, we went to the Gray's for a Halloween feast and a little trick-or-treating. Cole couldn't decide what he wanted to be this year so one night he was a blue power ranger and the next he was Batman. So many good choices, and only one Halloween night. But Kate stuck to her decision of being Cinderella...gloves, shoes and all...unfortunately, they only stayed on for the picture. Lizzie, on the other hand, hung out with mom and passed out candy this year and greeted our trick-or-treaters with a smile - at least when she wasn't sleeping!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago
4 comments:
Cute video Wendy! :) You guys always have so much fun! I only wish we could have spent Halloween with you! Love the toothless Pirate and the tooth fairy :) Seriously, can I have Kate? :)
Great slide show Wenders! I love that is was late rather than never - I get to re-live it all over again and it was a fun Halloween. I also love all the intergrated pictures of Lizzie sleeping through it all!
So cute. I love how Cole couldn't decide which costume to wear. Kate was a beautiful Cinderella. So elegant. And Lizzie is so stinking cute, I can't stand it. Fun slideshow!!
Wendy Lou, Oh my goodness long lost little sis. your family is beautiful!!!! Hope you are well. Miss you like crazy one of these days we need to get together and all catch up. I miss and love your family like crazy!!!!
Love ya, "Jenny T." :)
Post a Comment